To have snazzy disk images that have your logo or picture of your dog appear when you open them, do this:
- run disk copy, make a new blank image. I'm calling mine "thingie"
- copy image file to the mounted fake drive (
- open fake drive, choose Show View Options. Make sure you're just changing the current window, and not Everything.
- Choose "picture", select the
logo.jpgthat's on the thingie drive
- resize your window as appropriate
- run this in the terminal to hide the
/Developer/Tools/SetFile -a V /Volumes/thingie/logo.jpg
- eject thingie and re-mount it
- you should now see your image, and no visible picture file icon