What It IsThe suggestion from rzolf read:i want something that every hour at :50 it flashes an alarm that says "go for a walk around the block you spaz"So, this is a tiny utility that lurks until a given time past the hour happens, and then pops up a window.
- 0.3 : cleaned up the code, removed the icon bouncing. It's a dumb idea. Made it more reliable in actually only coming up once when the time happens. (Mar 9, 2002)
- 0.2 : added preference panel so that you can have it pop up at times other than :50 past the hour. Also allows you to set the message put in the window, and a checkbox that turns on icon bouncing in the dock (although that doesn't really work) (Feb 1, 2002)
- 0.1 : it works! (minimally) (Jan 31, 2002)
DownloadDownload Application (v0.3), 49K (compressed disk image format)
Download Application (v0.2), 10K (tar.gz format)
Download Application (v0.1), 6K (tar.gz format)
Download Pröject (with source) (v0.3), 34K(tar.gz format)
Download Pröject (with source) (v0.2), 10K(tar.gz format)
Download Pröject (with source) (v0.1), 1200K (tar.gz format)
(I'm too lazy to clean out the build directory)
Known ProblemsIn 0.2
- dock bouncing not really tested. dunno if it works
- if you're too fast on the draw in closing the bug window, it might pop back up in a couple of seconds.